Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 4 of Production & Basement Walls!

Today is day 4 in the production line for our house! I visited the factory at 8 in the morning on my way into work, it was getting the final drywall hung, and was ready to go to the mudding station.  Our electrical was not yet hooked-up, and our roof was next to go on.




I did not have a chance in the afternoon time to visit the plant during production, but I did visit about 5 in the afternoon to check on the progress! The whole house has drywall and the seams have been mudded! All of the cabinets are covered in plastic to protect from the mud, paint, mess that will occur in the next couple of stations. Still waiting on electrical to be completed. Here are the afternoon photos.









My husband had a chance to visit our land this afternoon and they were forming for the walls. He sent me a few pictures. 





When I got home from work, my parents, my daughter and I visited the land!


We are now waiting for the floor to be poured, the walls to be sealed, the home to come offline, and we will be preparing for a set! It is getting very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment