Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 7 of Production - Home is offline today!

I visited the factory this morning to check on the status of the house, it was in electrical testing, plumbing testing, the carpet was installed and the final crew had started to clean the house.



I visited this afternoon and walked the home,this is done by the inspectors and also usually done by at least one person from the service department. I got to be a part of this and got to point out some things that were not up to par, and the final finish crew would fix any issues.  Usually the final crew paints the walls where any marks were made, muds if any holes need patched, fixes any trim that has an issue, cleans the home, and touches up to make the final product shine! Since I was walking the home for inspection I did not get many photos today.  


I found out later this afternoon that the home is actually going to be going out the door tomorrow - so check back for photos! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment