Sunday, March 3, 2013

Picking Out Interior Colors

Today we pick out some of the interior colors for the home.
We decided on which carpet we would like, the carpet is going in the three bedrooms only, which helped sway our vote from going to the upgrade 42oz carpet to the standard 25oz. carpet. We selected our cabinet color, the darkest one that is available called "Sienna Maple". In my head I always wanted a white or off white kitchen, since white is not an option for us, we are going dark! We have the counter-top selection down to 3 colors. I think I have the bathroom counter-tops decided on, but the kitchen I have been going back and forth. Since our kitchen does not have a window in it, I am worried if I pick all the dark colors we will have a dark kitchen. We looked at the vinyl flooring choices, picked a couple of favorites, but not sure of how the selection of floor vinyl is going to effect how I select paint colors for the bathroom. At the rate I am going my entire house is going to be BROWN. We looked at other colors, and still have some decisions to make but the toughest is deciding on siding. We like four of the colors, and haven't been able to decided on which one we will select.

This is the cabinet color we have selected. Just Beautiful!



Choosing colors was my favorite part of taking orders for others when I was in sales, now I think picking colors is one of the hardest parts!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! this is the cabinet color we have gone with on our Kitchen Reno! its beautiful! and don't be scared of darker counter tops... are you going to have a lot of lighting in the kitchen even though no window?

    ReplyDelete