Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend!

This past weekend was a busy one! Celebrating Easter and packing a house with company equals an eventful weekend and one tired momma!

In between Easter Egg hunts we managed to pack up almost the whole office, and my daughters bedroom, the kitchen, and the utility room, the whole shed and all our outside furntiure, bicylces, etc. It always feels like we are getting a lot accomplished until you walk around in the house and realize we have sooo much stuff! Next weekend will be the "big move" we are hoping for nice weather to move our furniture out.

We had one meltdown last night when a book that my daughter loves to read at night was missing! I told her we would go to the storage and find the box of books and get her book out! - Hopefully the "missing" toys are at a minimum for the next couple of months!

 I am visiting the facotory today to place our home order! This experience is a little bit different for me since I work in the industry, but still all of the home buyers' experiences are definately the same!

We have a meeting tonight with our contractor to go over pricing. We recieved a quote today for the basement, things are progressing! I will elaborate on the process more tomorrow after our contractor meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment