Monday, April 8, 2013

Moved Out!

This weekend consisted of lots of boxes and lots of cleaning! We need to be out of our house by the 13th, so this past weekend we had to move out. We have been packing up boxes for the past few weeks, however this weekend was it. Everything had to have a place it either went to storage or went into our vehicles to be transported to my parents house where we will be staying until our home is complete.  Last night was the first time I visited the storage, wow it is very full! I knew we had a lot of stuff, but to see it in boxes piled to the ceiling is a diferent story.  Our house is completely empty besides a box of cleaning supplies that we couldn't fit into the car, and a couple of things left in the garage that my husband will pick up this week. 

The emotional part of this is hard for me, it was our first house, where our first child was born and had so many of her firsts, I am an emotional person and this house is hard to say goodbye to.

The transition is going pretty well so far, we just hope to be in our new house by the time the baby comes!


No comments:

Post a Comment